A glimpse of the features of Platinum Business Credit Card from American Express, will surely convince any small business owner about its financial prowess.
Basic features highlights:
The Platinum Business Credit Card comes fully loaded with the following basic features:
- No annual fee
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases.
- A 7.99% rate on balance transfers made during the six-month introductory period.
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty for purchases
- Auto rental insurance
- Up to $100000 in travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage insurance
- Emergency card replacement services
Reward program highlights:
The fabulous reward programs that come with Platinum Business Credit Card form American Express are a class apart, in short this card provides:
- Fee-free Membership Reward Program.
- Opportunity to redeem points for various benefits and services
- Flexible reward program with no yearly limit and no date of expiry applied to points
- Up to 2.5% cash back on qualified purchases
- Up to 5% Cashback when you make the purchases within OPEN small business network
- Special discounts at stores including Staples, AT&T, FedEx, and 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.
Special OPEN (R) The small business network features
The OPEN(r) Small Business Network provides a good number of resources needed for small business to succeed and run efficiently. A brief overview of the services provided by OPEN(R) network are listed below:
- Small business community: Get help, ask questions, chat and interact with other small business owners
- Expert advice: Plenty of online tools, articles, insights and advice from experts in small business management. exchange information from other small business owners and experts.
- Open Savings: Saves you money on Delta, FedEx, Hertz, Hyatt hotels and resorts by using your business card.
- Online Account Management: Get a summary of your accounts, manage them, get expense management reports and track changes all online, securely.